Are you having problems with the Danish tax authorities?
Tax can become very complicated very quickly if you are not a specialist. We are.
Lene Juel has a unique background with more than 20 years of experience in tax law. Lene Juel has worked with tax cases before the National Tax Tribunal as well as with tax legislation in the Danish Ministry of Taxation. She has worked as a tax adviser in private businesses. In addition, she teaches as an external lecturer of tax law at the University of Copenhagen. This means she is highly experienced in tax law from both sides of the table and can assist you with both basic tax law and the more complicated tax questions.
- Give you competent and objective tax advice and help you make the right choices on an informed basis
- Analyse and structure the tax circumstances in relation to the structure of the organisation and the group in connection with the purchase and sale of businesses etc.
- Advise on tax and social security in the event of inpatriation and secondment of employees
- Advise on tax liability, permanent establishments, transfer pricing and double taxation treaties at business level in connection with cross-border activities
- Conduct tax cases before the tax authorities, the National Tax Tribunal and the courts of law
- Handle statutory reports and validate your internal procedures in relation to tax, reporting etc.